Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Saw another post saying it fixes wi-fi sync but I'm wondering if it'll fix regular syncing too. Like iTunes deleting all my music when I just wanted to add 10 songs. Sorry for the double threads lol

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
try it... :)

I don't feel like restarting my computer if it doesn't work, plus deleting all my songs lol. Besides I haven't done the deed in a month and my girl is at work so it's time for the hand and lotion bottle lmfaooo

typeface

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2013
I don't feel like restarting my computer if it doesn't work, plus deleting all my songs lol. Besides I haven't done the deed in a month and my girl is at work so it's time for the hand and lotion bottle lmfaooo

uhmm... too much info.

acctman

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2012
Georgia
i always install the latest Xcode to fix errors in my new app. never thought about it for installing of beta though

Googlerola

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2013

Seriously dude?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.