Does IntelliscreenX break some NC iOS Widgets for you?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by applefanboy98, Jan 22, 2012.

1. applefanboy98 macrumors newbie

I just noticed, after installing the trial for IntelliscreenX, that both my Stocks and Weather widgets that came with iOS 5 have disappeared. Even after uninstalling it, I still can't find them anywhere. I've even looked under Settings-> Notifications -> Not in NC... but there's actually nothing there.

How do I get them back without restoring (last resort)?

2. snowwhite007 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Unsure maybe try sync i have installed trial both apps still there?

3. webcrush macrumors regular

I found the icons just disappear but the apps are still there. A few resprings later they came back.

4. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

Twitter rss feeds

Anyone know of a tweak that offered the same kind of twitter and Facebook functionality as intelliscreen?

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

I believe there are widgets that put them in-line with other widgets, but not a swipe over to the right

6. danka58 macrumors newbie

Same issue here with my iPad 1 running 5.0.1. Works fine on my IP4s but not on the iPad1. Weather Icon and app gone. nowhere to be found on the board or in settings. Following forum answers didn't resolve.