iPad Does iPad 4 still have wifi issues ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by narutoninjakid, Feb 19, 2013.

1. narutoninjakid macrumors 6502

Bought an iPad 4 and its coming in Friday and its a wifi only model and I've been reading a lot of threads in which the iPad 4 has a host of wifi problems. I was wondering is this still prevalent or did iOS 6.1 fix the problem for many. All experiences welcome.

2. Redrum509 macrumors regular

I've had mine for about 2 weeks. I haven't had one problem connecting or using wifi. I'm at the library right now waiting for my daughter and wife to get out of story time and it connected to the network fast and works well. At home I never have had a problem.

3. narutoninjakid thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks that was re assuring after reading a lot of threads I guess you get paranoid

4. kikima macrumors member

I've had mine since the 10th and haven't had a problem. I've used it at home (with Comcast internet), at school, and at a bunch of coffeeshops and it's all been a seamless connection each time.

5. dazz87 macrumors 6502

Never heard of any issue with the Wifi on the ipad4. I know there are issues with the Mini wifi. I had my 4 since launch and no issues on three different network.

6. davyvfr macrumors regular

I think you will be fine. My iPad 3 wifi only had wifi problems but Apple fixed it right away. Just remember to test everything the first 14 days so if it doesn't work as expected you can return it without questions asked.

7. token787 macrumors regular

token787

Never had a problem with wifi on Ipad 4 but I did have it on Ipad 3.

8. jimHdk macrumors regular

I've never had a WiFi problem with an iPad 1, an iPad 3, or an iPad 4.

For that matter I've never had a WiFi problem with an iPod Touch 3G or an iPhone 5.