Does iPhone 4 Refurb delivery require signature?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sonvolt10, Jun 15, 2011.

1. sonvolt10 macrumors newbie

Ordered a refrub. iPhone 4 from AT&T that is being shipped by USPS.

Does anyone know if this delivery requires a signature?

Thanks

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Probably.

3. tigress666 macrumors 68040

I would think they would mention it. I know apple explicity mentions it when you order from them but not sure what AT&T's policy is. Might want to call and find out.

4. Youngmoney23 macrumors newbie

I think it all depends on the UPS guy on if he wants to take his time to do the job right. I ordered a 47" Vizio Razr LED tv and the tracking number online said it required a signature, so I took the day off from work to wait at home for it. after a while of waiting checked online again and it said delivered. I never saw him in the driveway or anything plus my dog didnt bark which is unusual. Anway long story short....Online said signature required but the UPS guy left it at my garage door....NOT COOL

5. sarah-atx macrumors newbie

They left my refurb iPhone 4 by my front door, it did not require a signature. I was surprised and stressed all day at work because I saw from the tracking it was delivered. But it was there when I got home. You should be able to watch the tracking number AT&T gives you to see if they leave it or not. Good luck!