Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ADX23

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 1, 2017
In particular this one:

Lm7EaEO.jpg

[doublepost=1509571444][/doublepost]Also if I buy this "Fast Charge" wall charger will it fast charge my iPhone?

https://i.imgur.com/67r3G06.jpg

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Yes, but you are wasting your $ on the Fast Charge version since X doesn't support it. The regular 5v version is less expensive and will charge at the same rate. Also be aware there are a lot of counterfeit units on eBay and Amazon. If it's too cheap to believe it's for a reason. I think Amazon itself has the "frustration free" packaging version for $32 or so.

ADX23

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, but you are wasting your $ on the Fast Charge version since X doesn't support it. The regular 5v version is less expensive and will charge at the same rate. Also be aware there are a lot of counterfeit units on eBay and Amazon. If it's too cheap to believe it's for a reason. I think Amazon itself has the "frustration free" packaging version for $32 or so.

Seriously?! iPhone X doesn't support fast charge?

Nibiruthehufky

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
Nope. It will support faster (7.5w) charging sometime soon after an update but right now it's just 5w.
[doublepost=1509572122][/doublepost]

But not yet.
True. Not yet. But when it is. Still only 7.5W which isn’t necessarily that fast compared to an iPad charger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.