Does iradio work on the JB 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by efedor, Jan 29, 2008.

1. efedor macrumors regular

For some reasom nine dosent, any suggestions? thanks in advance.

2. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

mine did

the reason i say did, is becouse i dont have it anymore.

but it worked, its just very quiet

Try re-installing

3. efedor thread starter macrumors regular

I did try reinstalling but nothing, It wont even give me the page with the choices of stations, It just turns white and returns me to the home screen:confused:

4. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Winscp

try to use WINSCP or some form of SSH, to change the permisions and make sure you check the last statement just before you quit the properties window in SSH. Works for all my apps the display the same problem

5. efedor thread starter macrumors regular

WINSCP? Excuse my ignarance but I dont even know what that is? Can you shed some light on that or post a website that does that? tahnks

6. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Search the Site

I wish I could give you the software, but I do not have the link, But u can try to google it "WINSCP". All it does is, it give you access to your touch file system wirelessly. That way you can access the iRadio folder in the /Applications folder, and right click on it, then chose properties, then check "Set the Permissions....". I installed iRadio tonight and it had the same problem, I did exactly that, and I can garantee you that it worked fine. As a matter of fact , I am listening to Dancehall right now. When you download it, you could read how to use it on here. Just search Winscp, you will see lots of topic about it. IMake sure you have Open SSH installed in your touch, and I am assuming that you have jailbroken it.
    If you have any more problems, IM me and I will try to work with u to get it to work. Sorry I am not too much of great help. But trust me, google will help you, and a search on this site too

7. efedor thread starter macrumors regular

Ok ill look into it, thanks you for the advice.

8. gecko007 macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info! It was driving me crazy....