Does it iphone 5c look funny?

pauly1

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 13, 2013
Someone suggested to get a 5c instead of a 4s b/c its not much more expensive. However, it looks funny like a toy like play doh or something when you look at the design.

luckydcxx

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2013
Someone suggested to get a 5c instead of a 4s b/c its not much more expensive. However, it looks funny like a toy like play doh or something when you look at the design.
thats a matter of opinion but if i had the choice between the 4s and 5c i would choose the 5c. LTE alone is worth dealing with the plastic casing.

The Clark

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2013
Victoria, BC
This is a thought provoking thread, it made me reconsider everything I thought I knew. OP, you're a true visionary, a philosophical genius if you will.. I mean;

"it looks funny like a toy like play doh or something when you look at the design."

Wonderfully put, I couldn't have said it any better.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
It feels like a very solid phone in hand. Maybe the colors look "childish", but the phone itself feels very premium.

antiprotest

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
this guy's going for the world record for most threads made in one week
Kind of like that TH55 guy. I put him on the ignore list but found that I still see his threads just not his posts, so I'm still getting trolled. I wish ignore means that I would not even see the threads started by the person.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
Thought u got a 4S already? IMO, you should have gotten the 5C. It's a much better phone all the way around. It's actually very solid and the plastic feels really good in the hand. I don't really know what you mean by "it looks funny" other then maybe the color choices. But if that bothers you, get white.

Just curious...How old are u?

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
De gustibus non est disputandum...

If you like it...buy it.

If you don't...don't buy it.

Must go lie down from all this lively discussion and excitement...:eek:

:rolleyes: ;)

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
De gustibus non est disputandum...

If you like it...buy it.

If you don't...don't buy it.

Must go lie down from all this lively discussion and excitement...:eek:

:rolleyes: ;)
Be careful. Last time I did so my iPhone slid out of my pocket and slid across the hardwood floor. It didn't crack or anything but caused a slight palpitation with my heart.
Perhaps I should start a thread regarding that experience. . .

;)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Be careful. Last time I did so my iPhone slid out of my pocket and slid across the hardwood floor. It didn't crack or anything but caused a slight palpitation with my heart.
Perhaps I should start a thread regarding that experience. . .

;)
Thanks for the warning...I have my iPhone permanently Super Glued to my body (sorry, I can't mention where:eek:) to avoid just such an eventuality!;)

:D

Septembersrain

Contributor
Dec 14, 2013
Texas
I like it. Honestly it's a very solid device. It's easy to buy a case for if you really don't want any of it showing. The phone itself feels very solid in my hand and it's never had any performance issues. It has 4G LTE and the same great display as the 5s. To me, I care more about performance than looks. The 5c is a definite upgrade to the 4s, no doubt about that.

I'm the one who recommended it in your other thread right? ;-)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is a thought provoking thread, it made me reconsider everything I thought I knew. OP, you're a true visionary, a philosophical genius if you will.. I mean;

"it looks funny like a toy like play doh or something when you look at the design."

Wonderfully put, I couldn't have said it any better.
Doh! Does this thread look funny?