Does it require a signature?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dude102, Jul 26, 2010.

1. dude102 macrumors newbie

I did an advanced replacement for my iphone 4, but right now I'm on a road trip. Would getting an advanced replacement require a signature from UPS/USPS? I'm from the US...

2. MicroApple macrumors regular

Yes but you can request a pre-sign form from FedEx and leave it on your doorstep or the place of your choosing. But do you really want to do that? Everybody can see that pre-sign form and know that your not going to be there.

3. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

When my iphone4 was delievered, it did not require a signature - it was even delivered to the wrong house! however, my bumper required a signature...
    maybe apple requires a signature, but at&t doesn't?

4. Forbidden Fruit macrumors newbie

It depends on who you order from. AT&T doesn't but Apple does, though you can pre-sign for it as somebody else mentioned.

5. dude102 thread starter macrumors newbie

"
    Not sure about orders from AT&T, but if you ordered from Apple, and I talked to an apple guy tonight and asked him about the pre-sign form, apparently there is none for the iphone, BUT he said you might be able to leave a note on the door. "

Are you sure presigns are available for iphones?

6. MicroApple macrumors regular

When I preordered my iPhone 4 from Apple in their order page their was a link to the presign form. Try getting another support agent. Or call FedEx give them the tracking number and ask if it needs a sign and if it does ask them if they will allow a presign.

7. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

I got mine on the 23rd of June. It was UPS and I did not sign.

However, mom called and told me today that FedEx was there and left a tag on the door. They are going to try again tomorrow. (Her iPhone)