Does Lacie 4TB 2BIG Thunderbolt really work on Win7?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jackzhu521, Nov 18, 2012.

1. jackzhu521, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012

jackzhu521 macrumors newbie

Since last year I bought a Promise R4 Thunderbolt with 1TB hard drive each and then updated to 3TB hard drive each in this year, so total is 12TB for capability. :p It is working quite well on Mac. But still not working on Win7. I have tried many times, but all failed.My Promise R4 didn't work when Win7 was booting up,so hard for me to slove such a problem. The thing is that we can't find the drivers for Win7.
    Now my questions, does Lacie 4TB 2Big thunderbolt really work on Win7? I have heard something from my dealer, he said you just boot up with Win7 and it might work. He said" might". That is so confused. There is less information available about Lacie 2Big thunderbolt on the Internet,almost nothing. Does anyone know how to find the best solution? Or anyone who has already successed to work on Win7? :) By the way, I am not in United States. Many Many Thanks.:p

2. markus843 macrumors regular

I have a different version then yours, I just restarted once with it plugged in and it showed up in /Computer/(name here). It's odd that it isn't showing up for you. Do you have all the drivers from bootcamp? Hope you find a solution.

3. jackzhu521 thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't have the drivers. This morning I got some information from my dealer.
    This is all said by him,very stupid.
    Link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...bPath=thunderbolt&Type=Hardware&tempOsid=win7