Does leopard will come installed if I buy on the 26th

Discussion in 'iMac' started by jota73, Oct 23, 2007.

1. jota73 macrumors 6502

jota73

Guys,

I need to buy 3 iMacs, if I wait until saturday 27th and order them through the online apple store, will they come with Leopard installed?

please advise.

2. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

Most likely

Most likely, yes. Usually the computers already shipped to retail outlets get an upgrade disc included in the box, but most stuff shipped from the factory would have Leopard preinstalled.

Quick question though...why would it matter? You'd be getting discs regardless.

3. jota73 thread starter macrumors 6502

jota73

Well, with that in mind, my question has no sense. The only thing, if discs will ship WITH my Imac, or would be a separate shipment?

4. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

yes

In my experience (I worked for Apple retail during both Panther and Tiger releases), I never heard of anyone getting a separate shipment. The discs were always included in the box.

I'm not saying it never happened, but if someone had ordered online and NOT received their discs, I would assume they would have come in to request them and that never happened.

5. sarah3585 macrumors regular

sarah3585

Are we talking about the up to date disc being included or it actually being installed on the imac?