does mophie work on 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UKmacman, Oct 15, 2011.

1. UKmacman macrumors regular

So after only a day I think it looks like this new phone is going to need some extra help in the battery department. Does anyone know if the mophie battery cases will work on the 4s or will they have to bring out a revised model? Any thought?

2. Leslie Tan macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yes it does work. I just bought morphine juice pack plus and I am using it now. It will just fit nice. Juice pack air will fit in too but the inner compartment is metal on the sides and might scratch the iPhone aluminium. Get the plus model. It's plastic and less chance of scratching it.

3. irishgrizzly macrumors 65816

irishgrizzly

Does anyone know in what order the phone / morphine case get charged from the mains? If both are plugged in do they simultaneously charge? Does the position of the standby switch effect re-charging?

4. UMJD2002 macrumors member

They both charge at the same time. Also, the Juice pack plus I used with my AT&T iPhone 4 works fine with the Verizon 4s

5. carbonfly macrumors regular

Do you need a doctor's prescription for that? :D