Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AaronMT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Charge Information:
  • Charge Remaining (mAh): 3380
  • Fully Charged: No
  • Charging: No
  • Full Charge Capacity (mAh): 5256
Health Information:
  • Cycle Count: 202
  • Condition: Normal
I only get about 2 hours on a full charge now with no keyboard backlight, bluetooth off, low monitor brightness. The only app using significant energy is Safari.

gertruded

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2007
Northwestern Illinois
Charge Information:
Health Information:
I only get about 2 hours on a full charge now with no keyboard backlight, bluetooth off, low monitor brightness. The only app using significant energy is Safari.
[doublepost=1455567743][/doublepost]
Yes, you do. Without question.
My mid 2012 13" air has a full battery at 5177, listed at 77% health with 180 cycles. I am down to about 4 hours usage.

I am replacing mine. 3 years seems to be about the limit for these batteries regardless of number of cycles. With the only minor upgrades over the last 3 years i plan on keeping mine for another 3 years atleast.

pedrom

Suspended
Jan 30, 2016
Charge Information:
Health Information:
No, obviously. The condition is normal and the battery is new.
Your description is as useless as it gets. What were you doing in Safari? How many tabs? Video? Do you have flash installed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.