iPod Does new nano show album art

jaisai01

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
just as the title states. jsut wondering if the new nano shows album art. thanks arul

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
jaisai01 said:
just as the title states. jsut wondering if the new nano shows album art. thanks arul
Yes it does. As does the old one, the current and old 5G iPod, and the 4G iPod (with colour display).

BurtonCCC

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2005
Wheaton/Normal, IL
No. The actual screen doesn't even show song information anymore. It just shows the Apple logo to let you know that the iPod is on. Apple decided to get rid of all useful information on the screen for the new nano. :rolleyes:

Daniel.

tvguru

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Kenora, ON Canada
BurtonCCC said:
No. The actual screen doesn't even show song information anymore. It just shows the Apple logo to let you know that the iPod is on. Apple decided to get rid of all useful information on the screen for the new nano. :rolleyes:

Daniel.
Once again Apple responds to one of the most requested features. :D

DubbaJ

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2006
Sarnia, ON, Canada
BurtonCCC said:

Daniel.

Awwww man. That means I bought one that's defective!! No matter what I do it keeps showing me the song info and album art. I want my permanent Apple logo! :p

MarkCollette

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Apple released a workaround, where you can turn your iPod around, and see the logo on the back of the device. But you should probably repair permissions to be safe.