does Power Support iphone 4 protection set have the back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zxcvb, Jun 17, 2010.

1. zxcvb macrumors regular

zxcvb

2. zxcvb thread starter macrumors regular

zxcvb

3. GameraFan macrumors regular

The deal-killer for me is they aren't shipping until July 26th. Need something sooner.

4. crozlo1980 macrumors newbie

Front and back

Power support HD anti-glare for the front and Zagg Invisible Sheild for the back. For sure. Alreay showing some minor scratches on the front and back of my iPh 4 unit. They are totally cosmetic, but as a hard core apple fan I too feel they speak to how Apple still ever-so-slightly missed the their own mark of Dieter Rams Style "perfect design".

Here's to hoping that antenna issue is actually fixable via software. I love the raw phone's form factor so much, even if it is a fragile beauty.

5. Chaos123x macrumors 68000

No. I emailed them and got this letter back. But it looks like they will offer front and back but you will have to wait longer and pay more.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The iPhone 4 films will include two front
    skins. It is available for pre-order on our website and will ship on July
    26th.

We will be offering a different film set that will include a front and back
    skin. The release date on that is yet to be determined. Please check Power
    Support USA for more information.

6. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Oh wow. This is the only thing I would ever use for the screen so it's great to hear it's going to be for both sides.

7. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

That would mean they wouldn't be available in stores until august. That is such a long way off to be without a screen protecter. But I do agree, these are incredible screen protecters.

8. meagain macrumors 68030

Oh that's bad news. I won't have anything on my glass but this.

Was planning Best Skins ever for back/sides ($5.99), PS for front, and a bumper for times I want a little extra. I'll order the total body from BSE ($7.99), then swap the screen skin when these are released. AH - I'll take the PS off my old glass. It'll do for now.

9. Googlyhead macrumors 6502

This is what I'm currently using, but there's a lot of umm... tolerance around the earpiece and particularly the home button.
    I do like the static-cling type that this is, but I previously had a BSE which was exact, and even came with a bit for the home button.

Might have to wait and see how accurate people find this version to be. And if the full body is front, back and sides or just F/B.