Does Safari 4 has something against macrumors??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jinsou, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Jinsou macrumors regular

Jinsou

I visit macrumors and the forums almost on a daily basis, and since the day i got safari 4 i've been trying to add it to "top sites" section.... it just wont happen :/ i really dont understand what's going on... oh and
    tryied to add one to my widgets and the button is nowhere to be found..... is there any way to add the site that YOU want to top sites??? or is it just based on visits.... which doesn't make any sense at all to me...

Jin

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

As far as web clips, I think it is the Open in Dashboard option in the File menu.

EDIT*** There was a suggestion in another thread to open up a window to Top Sites, then open another new window open up MacRumors and drag the url of MacRumors to the Top Site window then you can go in and edit Top Sites and pin it.

3. MasterNile macrumors 65816

MasterNile

4. Nuttydev macrumors 6502

Are the other web pages pinned? Don't even know if that has anything to do with it, but I guess it keeps them on the top sites page?

5. Jinsou thread starter macrumors regular

Jinsou

Yeah it is still there, but there is no working around... if you try to use it, it wont respond!

6. Jinsou thread starter macrumors regular

Jinsou

Yes i pinned them, except for the last one where i would want macrumors to be....

7. MasterNile macrumors 65816

MasterNile

Did you try removing the other site that takes the place of the last one until MR shows up there?