Does such a case exist?....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by icupcake, Dec 4, 2011.

1. icupcake macrumors member

icupcake

Hi all,
    Delurking after reading the forums for quite a while :)

So I have a white iPhone 4s with InvisibleShield on the back, Lucky Labs on the sides and an SGP Ultra Oleophobic on the front. I would love a clear (or even slightly frosted) case that has no watermarking and is easy to put on and remove. I have a Speck SeeThru but after breaking my fingers for half an hour trying to get it on the phone, I had to spend another half an hour taking the thing off - I guess it was too tight and the watermarking was awful. I like to go nude most of the time but it would be great to have a case for the times (travel, etc) when I feel like I could use a bit more protection.

I know there are other posts asking about clear cases but after reading the great majority, I'm still confused. Anyone have a similar setup that's working for them? Thanks!

2. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

I have an inexpensive "Phillips" brand frosted clear that covers back, sides and corners. Open at the top, front and bottom. Stays snug when on (not that easy to get off so you know if you drop it, it will stay on) I LOVE it! Google Phillips iPhone4 cases. Use it all the time and it keeps the whiteness of the iPhone. Very nice :D

3. icupcake thread starter macrumors member

icupcake

Awesome, thanks so much!! Do
    You have a shield on it as well and how hard to take off exactly?...:) I almost broke my fingers in the Speck one. I'd like one a little easier than that. Off to google it now ~

4. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I love your invisibleSHIELD + LuckyLabs + SGP set up. :)