Does such a case exist?

dasanii

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
I'm looking for a bumper case that preserves the feel of a stock phone. All that I've come across with are aluminum cases, but aluminum cases usually affect the signal.
Does such a case exist that is (preferably) aluminum and doesn't affect the signal?

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
I'm looking for a bumper case that preserves the feel of a stock phone. All that I've come across with are aluminum cases, but aluminum cases usually affect the signal.

Does such a case exist that is (preferably) aluminum and doesn't affect the signal?

Maybe you can take a look at the power support flat bumper..

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
what you are looking for does not exist.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Since the frame of the phone is the antenna itself, any aluminum you put over that frame is going to affect the signal for sure. Just no way around it.

The closest I've come to the stock feel in a bumper is the Caze. But I stopped using it after a week because, to be honest, bumpers can't possibly give a stock feel. They're just inherently too bulky.