Does the Capsule Rebel Stick in Pockets?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AGIPSY, Sep 30, 2008.

1. AGIPSY macrumors regular

Hey guys. I'm looking into getting a switcheasy capsule rebel. I'm wondering, does the phone slide in and out of pockets well? I know the base layer is silicone, and i don't want something that sticks. Putting my phone is a tight fit (as a girl i usually wear tight jeans), so i don't want it to be a struggle. Let me know what you guys think! Also, is it bulky? I currently have the griffin elan form and find it a little bit too bulky, but just a little.

I'm also looking at the incase slider... i doubt that one would stick but i think the rebel probably provides better protection.

Thanks guys!

2. jprincesa macrumors member

jprincesa

I am a girl who also wears tight jeans and i can tell you that it dosent stick to your pockets at all. I rarely put it in my pocket though i use the switcheasy vision clip.

3. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

hopefully i get mine tomorrow or the day after, I hear great things about this case!

4. Bodah macrumors regular

It does not stick at all.

I had a silicon case that every time I took the phone out, my pocket would be inside out. Have not had this problem at all with the rebel.

5. peanut48 macrumors regular

I have the arctic rebel and wear skinny jeans...No trouble at all putting them in my pockets..

6. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I now have three of these cases and love them. There is no stickiness at all. The material is not silicone and it has an almost matte finish to it so it feels very nice in the hand while providing great grip! I highly recommend it, but just watch out for the bottom part sagging a bit around the doc connector because of the design. If you do get this problem however, don't worry as their customer service is top notch! They will take care of you.