Does the Griffin TuneJuice work with the iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Hello.there, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Hello.there macrumors 6502a

Hello.there

I saw the Griffin TuneJuice in a store recently and asked the assistant if he knew if it worked with the iPod Touch. So he took it out of the packaging, put in batteries, plugged it in to an iPod Touch and it sort of buzzed (perhaps not the technical term) - he also pointed to what appeared to be the charging symbol in the top right of the screen. So, yes, he said it worked. So I bought it. But it doesn't work for me!

When I only had 10% charge left in the Touch the other night I plugged in the TuneJuice (with new batteries) but it had no effect, the charge went down to zero and the Touch switched off about 10 minutes later.

My version is the first TuneJuice, not TuneJuice 2, but it definitely seemed to work for the guy in the shop. Has anyone else got it to work?

Thanks.

2. worldaviator macrumors newbie

TuneJuice2

I have the TuneJuice2 and will try it with the iPod Touch and let you know. I had an Ipod Classic 160gb and just never tried it with my new Touch.

WA

3. Macjames macrumors 6502a

I have a tunejuice2 that i bought for my old 5th gen ipod at the time and it works with the 16gb ipod touch i have got. Mine shows the fully charged symbol at the top but when the battery is displayed on the screen it looks to be completely dead!