Does this app exist?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by dougvm, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dougvm macrumors newbie

Here's the deal. I work for a beverage company that has me going out to stores and managing account. I need to be taking pictures of the cold vault doors and counter tops to ensure that I have a record of what the store looks like. (it gets tough when you have over 100 stores). So what I need is an app that has platforms I guess. Platform 1: store owner. platform 2: Tap on store owner and then a list of his stores would come up. (assuming he owns more than one.) Platform 3: Then I tap on the store name, and a store profile would come up. I could take pictures of the could vault, counter tops, other opportunities for coolers, etc. Then I could make notes/ have an space for ideas etc. All of this info would be saved under the "store profile" where I could access it later.

Does it exist? I'm not very code savvy but I don't think it would be too difficult to make if it dosent. Which leads me to my next question: Where do you start for app building?

Thanks from a noob who knows very little.

2. theironheath macrumors newbie

theironheath

Evernote would be a simple way of doing it, use a separate notebook for each owner, and then separate notes inside each notebook for each individual store , simples

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

Evernote is a good suggestion. It will work even if you don't have internet access...that is, it will sync what you do once your internet connection is regained.

You'd also be able to view your photos and notes in the PC or Mac Evernote application as well as the Evernote website.