Does this battery look okay to you?

sbluetruck

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2007
Wisconsin der hey
the only thing that i'd have any thought about would be buying a battery off eBay.

the feedback rating looks good.
just wouldn't want you to get a lemon, that's all.

i guess it all depends on whether or not it's worth shelling out $130 for a brand new one from :apple: i guess.

looks good to me.

lamina

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2006
Niagara
Looks good to me. I've bought tons of third-party batteries for iPods before and had nothing but good luck.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
I think its a crap shoot either way you go. I've bought nothing but OEM batteries, and not had a decent one yet. (Must be something wrong with the computer or charger.)

teiki

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2007
I think its a crap shoot either way you go. I've bought nothing but OEM batteries, and not had a decent one yet. (Must be something wrong with the computer or charger.)
I'm sorry, what's OEM?

jczubach

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2007
northwest
Honest to God man, these questions 'ie. what is an OEM?' can be almost as annoying as bad grammar and spelling. has anyone ever used a Library, researched a subject, heard of frikkin' google or wikipedia or oxford or britannica???? Sorry to rant, but wholly moses! some questions are worth asking, and some are DIY!(that's short for 'do it yourself ', in case you've missed my original point...:eek:

Attachments