Does this drive anyone else crazy too? Safari...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rotobadger, Jun 21, 2008.

1. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

When surfing the net on my iPhone, typically I will not wait for the page to load completely before I click on a link (otherwise it would take forever to get to the page I want) and will scroll to the link I want. Oops! Accidentally click the wrong link as I was scrolling. Hit the X button to stop loading (white page now), hit the back button...and wait for the page to load AGAIN! Drives me nuts. It seems like the web browser is pretty slow even on WiFi. I wonder why?

2. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I hate when it is half loaded and you can do anything like scrolling, clicking link, etc. If I stop the load I can click link, but it is annoying.

It is almost like the iPhone can handle all the processing happening while loading a webpage.

3. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

I hate the little squares that come up when you "move" the page... you'd think there is enough memory for them to not have that.

4. ChrisN macrumors 65816

ChrisN

i hate when you can see everything on the page but it is still loading and it sortof freezes.

ChrisN

5. Shackler macrumors 6502a

Shackler

6. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

I'm sure Microsoft hates you.

7. rolex54 macrumors 6502

there are small quirks, but there is just no other browser like safari for mobile devices

8. CrazEtooN macrumors regular

Microsoft hates kittens. And that's just wrong.

9. DJ88 macrumors regular

You somehow managed to say can instead of can't twice in one post.

Anyways what I hate the most is when you're looking at 2 pages at once and every time you go back to the other page. It's blank again and you have to wait for it to load again.

Like lets say you load up espn.com on one page and macrumors on another. You click the NBA link on the espn page. Switch over to macrumors, oops it's blank. Wait to load again, click the forums link. Switch back to espn, hey, now the NBA page is blank, wait to load again. Repeat.