Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by fattymcfatfat, Sep 11, 2008.
Does this mac
have bluetooth and/or wifi?
It doesn't say on the website..
You think of going on to the Apple site or Google-ing? The most basic thing to do?
Product Features from Amazon:
* 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor with 167 MHz system bus
* 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM (expandable to 2 GB), 60 GB hard drive, and slot-loading slot-loading Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
* One FireWire 400 port (8 watts); four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps); DVI output; VGA output (using included adapter); S-video and composite video output
* Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit), built-in 54 Mbps AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (802.11g); and built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
* Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger, iLife '06, and Front Row software included
Be careful with Gainsaver. I have heard to avoid this company.