Does this mean anything?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tonyshucraft, Aug 26, 2008.

1. tonyshucraft macrumors regular

I just recieved an email from apple that related to photos, and videos and how they go well with certain apple products. They used an iMac for a computer, the mentioned Time Capsule, and they mentioned the iPod Touch(but not the iPhone) and for some reason it seems like the timing is odd. As Irarely get these sorts of emails from them.

I don't know why they'd be doing thsi so close to what is expected to be a refresh of lines besides geting people thinking about them. So does this pretty much confirm that apple will be refreshing in a week or tow?

also there is no doubt that some of you have recieved it, but yeah, discuss.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Would be nice if you could post the text of this email, so those of us who didn't get it could also discuss. ;)

3. tonyshucraft thread starter macrumors regular

it'd be easier to do a screenshot, anybody know a program for that?

4. California King macrumors 65816

CMD+Shift+3, then picture will show up on desktop.

5. Duffinator macrumors 6502

Duffinator

What happened to cut and paste?

6. iGuardian macrumors 6502a

iGuardian

Don't they send these emails regularly? I got them so often I marked it as spam.

7. tonyshucraft thread starter macrumors regular

yeah I get emails from apple once every other week. But they usually have something to do with something they want you to think on.

I think it very well could be meaningless. But I am guessing with a new itunes coming out, there would also be reason to update imovie and iphoto, although I haven't checked to see what version is the latest for those. I don't know about an iMac but they could have used any computer. And an iPod Touch is something that they wouldn't advertise without saying ipone or ipod touch unless they were trying to get you to think on one.the iPhone is pretty much on the minds of many people as a thing that exists. the ipod touch is probably a little off of the radar.

Time capsule is soemthing to add in there tht fits together with the mac and the whole connectivity thing.

Attached Files:

8. iGuardian macrumors 6502a

iGuardian

This doesn't seem remarkable to me, it looks like they're just promoting the back to school ad campaign.