Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kracker

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Why no AT&T..

just3g.jpg

gr8whtd0pe

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2008
Dallas, NC
now slide your 5 screens over and show us that its jailbroken... or just reset your phone. there is no roaming with att.

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
now slide your 5 screens over and show us that its jailbroken... or just reset your phone. there is no roaming with att.

There is no roaming with AT&T? What does that mean? AT&T covers 100% of the United States? I didn't know that:rolleyes:

kracker

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007

Not jailbroken trust me. I traveled to orlando and it did this. Also if you go into network settings it says 3G roaming and i have it off.

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
There is no roaming with AT&T? What does that mean? AT&T covers 100% of the United States? I didn't know that:rolleyes:

No, but you don't get CHARGED for roaming in the U.S.

Usually when someone says "roaming" they mean to say "roaming that I pay for."

If you roam in the U.S. it doesn't show up on your phone and you don't pay for it. You have no way of knowing that it happened. I consider that setup to be "no roaming."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.