Does ToDo Sync with ToDo?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Mac In School, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Mac In School macrumors 65816

I have ToDo on my iPhone, and I'd like to put it on my iPad (when I get it) too.

Has anyone tried syncing the two? Does anything get lost in translation? I don't use projects, but I use lists as projects. I suspect they'll sync just fine. How about those checkbox list todos? Do they sync okay?

I'm currently syncing with Toodledo's Web site, if that helps.

Thanks.

2. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I don't have my iPad yet, but I use Todo on my iPhone and sync with Toodledo. I would think that you could sync multiple devices with Toodledo....but not sure. I would think you would have to sync one device and then sync the other. I would check it out with Toodledo before I took my word on it. I'm now already second guessing my suggestion.

Edit! I just posted the question on the Toodledo Forum. I will try to post the response. I asked whether it was feasible to sync with Toodledo with an iPad and an iPhone using Todo....and not cause any issues.

Steve

Steve

3. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I have ToDo synced with Toodledo from my iPhone. On my iPad I don't see the need to run a tiny 2xs bad looking interface when I can just as easily use the Toodledo website. Toodledo now has a iPad App for $3 but.....