Does Walmart sell the 3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wantdaphone, Aug 31, 2009.

1. wantdaphone macrumors newbie

I have a gift card from Walmart and was wondering if I can get the 3GS from there? I would like to get one and this would be the cheapest option. Thanks.

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Just at WalMart yesterday, (gawww! I just admitted that publicly) and I didn't see the 3GS iPhone, but they had the 3G iPhone in stock and on display, but according to their website they carry it....:eek:

3. bigchief macrumors 6502a

It's sad to here about people who use to hold their nose around people who shopped at WalMart have to start shopping there themselves. A good old fashion recession does that to a lot of people. You poor little thing. (sarc. off).

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Really; only place I could pickup 5 iPod Shuffles in different colors and not wait in line.....:p

5. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

remember all the concern with the apple snobs that selling the iphone was going to devalue the iphone.:rolleyes:

6. justinwebb macrumors regular

7. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

My local walmart said they won't sell any 3gs until they sell out of the 3g. I don't understand why ? So I had to go to an apple store.

8. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Here is a crazy idea, call your local Wal-Mart rather than asking some forum members who don't live anywhere near you.

:)

9. FXT 1 macrumors 6502

Excuse the ignorance :) What's wrong with Wal-Mart, the American ASDA:rolleyes: ?

10. Roy Hobbs macrumors 68000

Roy Hobbs

Why would you post here instead of calling the store?