Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedJeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
I'm looking to buy the Wrapsol for the 13" Macbook Pro. It's $50 on the Wrapsol site.

I live in Canada. I know it's cheaper on Amazon.com but it's about the same on Amazon.ca (when you factor in the tax that they charge).

Does Wrapsol ever offer promotional codes or discounts?

TheShinyMac

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2009
I'm looking to buy the Wrapsol for the 13" Macbook Pro. It's $50 on the Wrapsol site.

I live in Canada. I know it's cheaper on Amazon.com but it's about the same on Amazon.ca (when you factor in the tax that they charge).

Does Wrapsol ever offer promotional codes or discounts?

I always use this website when looking for codes, and what do you know! 5% off!
EDIT OPPs i forgot to add the website http://www.retailmenot.com/view/wrapsol.com my bad

RedJeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Frys doesn't ship to Canada apparently...BUT

I did get the 13" Wrapsol for $39.96 from the Wrapsol site using the promotional code "chatter", that I found in another thread :)

baby2321

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2012
Most of the sites can't provide specific discount, even if, they will not be available. Many of them just lead you click them.:D

The cheapest I know is Wrapsol screen protector for the Apple iPad! Just $4.95!

You can find them at: http://pcdigit.com/wrapsol-promo-code.html , all the coupons are free and available. And you can know others' reviews there.

user418

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2010
Was not familiar with this product until I ran across this thread. I seem to remember seeing WrapSol at Best Buy or Office Max but didn't take the time to check it out. Any opinions from current owners on its usefulness/effectiveness?

baby2321

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2012
In fact, Wrapsol doesn't publish any specific discount coupons now, just only special price at some products, like screen protector for iPad 2.;) :apple:

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Most of the sites can't provide specific discount, even if, they will not be available. Many of them just lead you click them.:D

The cheapest I know is Wrapsol screen protector for the Apple iPad! Just $4.95!

You can find them at: http://pcdigit.com/wrapsol-promo-code.html , all the coupons are free and available. And you can know others' reviews there.

Those didn't seem to do anything for me. I want to order one but don't want to spend $45.

thetechteen

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
I tried every promo code I could find on all of these websites to no avail. Ordered it for $50. At least paypal just introduced a new option where you don't even pay until 14 days after you place the order (so you have a chance to get the item and use it first.)

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I tried every promo code I could find on all of these websites to no avail. Ordered it for $50. At least paypal just introduced a new option where you don't even pay until 14 days after you place the order (so you have a chance to get the item and use it first.)

I tried the same thing too. I think I will go with the $45 option. I don't need the no slip thing.

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
i chose pay with paypal, logged in, and one of the options was pay in 2 weeks. if you need a screenshot I can get you one, it's pretty straightforward though.

Screenshot please. All I see is bill me later.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 4.56.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 4.56.33 PM.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 58

thetechteen

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Screenshot please. All I see is bill me later.

click the "change" button next to payment method. there you should see an option that says "pay after delivery."

If you don't, that means you don't have a bank account direct hookup (savings account required, not debit card).

You can add that and enroll here.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PADLaunch-outside

Update to above, from the terms on paypal site:
"In order to use PAD, qualifying buyers must have a valid checking or other qualifying account at a bank which is linked to their PayPal account and identified as their primary bank account from which funding transfers may be withdrawn; if there is no valid linked bank account then PAD will not be available, even if the qualifying buyer has used PAD before."

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
click the "change" button next to payment method. there you should see an option that says "pay after delivery."

If you don't, that means you don't have a bank account direct hookup (savings account required, not debit card).

You can add that and enroll here.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PADLaunch-outside

Update to above, from the terms on paypal site:
"In order to use PAD, qualifying buyers must have a valid checking or other qualifying account at a bank which is linked to their PayPal account and identified as their primary bank account from which funding transfers may be withdrawn; if there is no valid linked bank account then PAD will not be available, even if the qualifying buyer has used PAD before."

Okay, it wasn't enrolled before so it wouldn't show it as an option. I am enrolled now but it says it is unavailable for this transaction.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 10.51.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-19 at 10.51.29 PM.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 72

thetechteen

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Okay, it wasn't enrolled before so it wouldn't show it as an option. I am enrolled now but it says it is unavailable for this transaction.

MY guess is you have to be enrolled for a couple weeks or buy something normally before you're eligible. Sorry man :(

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
MY guess is you have to be enrolled for a couple weeks or buy something normally before you're eligible. Sorry man :(

Alright, thanks for trying. My refund from Zagg is has a temporary hold on it until it is back into my paypal account and I just wanted to use those funds instead of having to take funds from my bank then transfer the paypal funds back to my bank account once the hold expires.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.