Does your home button move around too?

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
If you put your finger on top of the home button, and move it to the left, right, up or down, will it move slightly? This reminds me of the sleep/wake button coming from factory stiff, but after using it for a while it becomes loose.

Thanks.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Damn, mine moves a little bit and I wonder if this is abnormal. I am not set on getting a replacement over this since my mine works fine. It is just a little annoyance.

Dxs016

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
No mine does not. I have a week 26. But the one I sent back last week which was a week 23 did. Up and down and left to right. I didn't like it so sent it back. Do the same I'f your not happy with it. I did.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
No mine does not. I have a week 26. But the one I sent back last week which was a week 23 did. Up and down and left to right. I didn't like it so sent it back. Do the same I'f your not happy with it. I did.

I may. I will sleep on it. Just trying to figure out if it is normal, but by the responses here, it seems like it is not. Thanks.

Dxs016

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
The way I looked at it was I paid £600 for a 32gig and it just didn't feel right. Had a play with my mates phone and felt a lot more solid. We pay a lot for these devices so it's only fair we get what we pay for.

FYI I also had the problem with a 3GS and I did not do anything about it and the home button stopped working alltogether. So maybe IM
A bit more paranoid this time. Lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.