Does your Zagg slide around?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LoneWolf121188, May 24, 2011.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

I have a Zagg on my ip4, no other case or anything. It very subtly slides around on both the front and back, over the course of a few months...sometimes I'll notice it has moved to the very edge of the device, or even start to overhang off the edge. I have to force it around with my thumbs to get it back into the proper position. The worst is when it slides to the edge and you don't notice, and then you put it in your pocket and that little bit touching the edge grabs the fabric of your pocket, pulling the screen protector right off (and obviously ruining it). I've gone through several screen protectors now, and it sucks having to buy new ones (or shipping them back to Zagg). I'm wondering if the Ghost Armor or Power Support ones are sticker and will slide around less. Has anyone else had the same problem?

2. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

do you put it in a slip case as well ? i noticed this whey i tried to use the sena ultra slim, i think it was too tight and it pulled my zagg when i tryed to take it out of the pouch,.

3. LoneWolf121188 thread starter macrumors 6502a

;)

4. Los macrumors regular

ZAGG blows, get SGP or PowerSupport. You'll never regret either purchase.

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Or just go naked. The glass doesn't slide around at all ;)

6. LoneWolf121188 thread starter macrumors 6502a

^^ But it does scratch, despite what Apple will tell you. :rolleyes:

I had a PowerSupport on my IP1...maybe I'll pick one up for my IP4...

7. gigemzach macrumors 6502

I hated Zagg. You won't regret it.

8. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

I have Zagg on the front and back of my iPhone, and the front of my iPad. My iPad is in a leather folio, and iPhone in a bumper. I have no issues with either. If you take the time to install it cleanly and properly, it's a fantastic screen shield. I'd recommend it to anyone who is competent enough to install it.