Does YourTube HD work for iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by drenline, Jul 18, 2011.

1. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I couldn't find a recent thread about this. Can anyone confirm that YourTube HD from cydia is compatible with the iPad 2? Thanks.

2. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

Yeah it works, Sometimes if you delete a downloaded video it sort of gets stuck and when you reopen the YouTube app it appears there again even though it had been deleted but that's the only bug iv had with it.

3. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

It only partially works for me. It does download videos, and I can play them from the youtube app, but I can't import the videos into my ipod app. The developer seriously needs to update it along with the iphone version (which doesn't work at all).

4. drenline thread starter macrumors 6502a

drenline

Thanks for the replies.

I had this app on my old ipad1 before I sold it and it worked perfectly. But now that I've read that it's sorta buggy, I think I'll pass on it or wait on a new update to fix the bugs before I re-download it on my ipad 2.

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Yourtube for iPad is out. Tested and it works.

6. DouchGod macrumors regular

DouchGod

Got Yourtube HD on my iPad 2 works flawlessly no issues what so ever.

7. imarzial macrumors newbie

Doesnt work for me...after it downloads I try to play it but wont work, same thing with ipod library, I check the videos but its empty! can anybody help? :confused: