Doesn't sync a few album artworks from iTunes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Khryz, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Khryz macrumors 6502a

Just bought a 32GB iPod Touch today and love it!

The only issue is that some of the album artworks didn't sync from iTunes even though they are obviously in iTunes. They show up as the blank music note album artworks in the iPod.

How do I fix this?

Before I got my Touch I set out to get all the album arts for all my songs. Some I did through iTunes with the Get Album Artwork option (these seem to be on the ones that are on my iPod) but for the rest I found the album images on Amazon, saved them, and then imported them into iTunes for the songs. What did I do wrong?

2. Khryz thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm really curious as to why some album artworks don't show up in my iPod Touch? Is this a common problem?

EDIT: Found my answer.

3. skwij macrumors 6502

Care to share? I've got a couple of album-artwork that just won't sync, no matter what.

4. Khryz thread starter macrumors 6502a

I found this post:

You download that script then run it so that you see the little scroll icon on the upper toolbar with iTunes open and when you download album artworks from iTunes or upload them yourself they'll be embedded in the files. All I know is that I fixed all the album artworks that weren't showing up with this.