Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juan370Z

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2010
Dog for Sale!

Dog for Sale!

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young.. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so
I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security,
wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible
dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.' 'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and
now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He's never been out of the yard'

i think is a good joke. i hope you guys like it

Eddyisgreat

macrumors 601
Oct 24, 2007
I usually hang around the macbook pro forum except for product launches.

Does this nonsense go on all the time? This is the most random stuff ever.

Pooshka

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2008
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks, OP. :D

Sticky, please.

P.S. Just pasted it onto my Facebook wall.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Dog for Sale!

Dog for Sale!

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young.. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so
I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security,
wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible
dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.' 'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and
now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He's never been out of the yard'

i think is a good joke. i hope you guys like it

richard-simmons.jpg

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

That's awesome! Better then people on here tracking flights from China or sobbing about Steve Jobs like their father died.

We should keep this thread going. Here's another:

A GERMAN TOURIST JUMPED IN THE FREEZING WATER AND SAVED MY PRECIOUS LITTLE DOG.

UPON GETTING BACK ON THE BRIDGE, HE CHECKED MY PUPPY OUT AND TOLD ME,

"ZE DOG IS OK.  HE VILL BE FINE."

Due to his selfless heroic act, I ASKED, "ARE YOU A VET?"

HE REPLIED,

"VET?

I'M F*CKING SOAKED!"

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

That's awesome! Better then people on here tracking flights from China or sobbing about Steve Jobs like their father died.

We should keep this thread going. Here's another:

A GERMAN TOURIST JUMPED IN THE FREEZING WATER AND SAVED MY PRECIOUS LITTLE DOG.

UPON GETTING BACK ON THE BRIDGE, HE CHECKED MY PUPPY OUT AND TOLD ME,

"ZE DOG IS OK. HE VILL BE FINE."

Due to his selfless heroic act, I ASKED, "ARE YOU A VET?"

HE REPLIED,

"VET?

I'M ******** SOAKED!"

Nice!

juan370Z

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2010
jaja thanks guys yeah i bought it would be nice to have some comical relief from all the iPhone stressing. glad that you guys like it :D

FutureStan

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Haha I love it. You are my favorite person on the internetZ today lol

juan370Z

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2010
Wow, nice! Did you make that up?

Jaja no i dint my father told me the joke. Is a good joke

----------

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Haha I love it. You are my favorite person on the internetZ today lol

Jaja thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.