Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dantega

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've seen Steve Jobs' key notes where he shows in a big screen what he is doing in the iphone/ ipod touch.

Is there any application o way to do this with similar results. I'll be doing a presentation about usability analysis as part of my Master course in few weeks and I'd like to include a real-demo.

thank you

Dante

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've seen Steve's Jobs key notes where he shows in a big screen what he is doing in the iphone/ ipod touch.

Is there any application o way to do this or with a similar result. I'll be doing a presentation about usability analysis as part of my Master course in few weeks and I'd like to include a real-demo.

thank you

Dante

It's a special phone with a video-out board in it. Steve showed it off at the iPhone launch last January. Wouldn't surprise me if it's in the place of the battery or something but it's definitely add-on hardware, not something that you can do with software...yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.