Doing nothing over Easter? Come to a LAN PARTY!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LtRammstein, Mar 21, 2009.

1. LtRammstein macrumors 6502a

LtRammstein

I want to be one of the first people from the UWYO Gamers club at the University of Wyoming to invite you to a 200+ person LAN Party dubbed, Laramie FragFest! Through the dedication of members, the university, and the community, we proudly presenting this event to everyone who wants to come! If you've never been to a LAN party before, TRY TO COME TO THIS ONE!

We will have a BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) section in which you can play any game you want! You want us to try and run a local server for you? Let us know and we will try! Don't want to bring your computer, but you are a console fan? Great! We plan on having Xbox 360s, a Couple Wiis, and PlayStation 3! Heck, if you just want to come to check it out, that would be just fine with us.

You are probably asking yourself, when is it and how long is it? It is April 10th at 5:00 PM to April 13th at about 12:00 PM. A WHOLE 3 DAYS!

Sponsors will be SRT, Valve/Steam, and local businesses! If you are interested in sponsoring our event send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

We will also have a "Mutha F#$%* Burrito Truck" vendor. (President of the Club wanted that in it)

Here is the event location:

3510 E Garfield St
    Laramie, WY 82070

To get updates on the event information please sign up for our mailing list!

If you have any more questions please reply back here or send me a PM.

2. LtRammstein thread starter macrumors 6502a

LtRammstein

UPDATE:

To compensate for the cost of the venue and a few other necessary items, the door entrance fee is $5.

We strive to try and keep these LANs free.

Wanna drink with the Admins? Let us know! There is a bar not far away, and it is EPIC!:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. LtRammstein thread starter macrumors 6502a

LtRammstein

I want to do a quick update before we finish the final preps for the event.

Other sponsors include:

Mushkin Enhanced, CPU Magazine.

Hope to see you all there!