Don't Buy Spigen Spigen GLAS.tR iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mTuran, Nov 13, 2014.

1. mTuran macrumors newbie

I bought from official spigen ebay account and installed today. It is width not fitting. I can't able to use my phone right side by this item and when i watch videos, right side going fuzzy.

I contacted with spigen and they say it is "normal" !

Please don't buy this item, totally fail.

[​IMG]

2. TheRealDamager macrumors 65816

Looks to me like you didn't install it centered. Notice the cutout for the sensor at the top, which is clearly not centered. Also, take a pic from the front - the side shots you provide don't really show much.

3. mTuran thread starter macrumors newbie

Sensor is centered you are looking picture with angle. Just check end of black screen of left and right. Protector is ending at end of black display now check right side of screen it is not covering black display ;)

4. -Eden macrumors member

-Eden

That is what I noticed as well from my GLAS.tR, Inskin, and 3 other cheap chinese tempered glass screen protector. They are PERFECTLY aligned, to the left, but its missing to the right of the screen. Now if I align it to the right, the home button area seems misaligned, and the left side of the screen protector is not covering part of the left side of the screen.

I give up with screen protectors. I tried all the big name ones (ZAGG, Spigen, iLoome) and they all disappoint. I'm going nude!

5. TonyGstring macrumors member

6. rmbpuser macrumors 6502

not that i was about to buy it, but still this is not cool, sorry to hear

7. ZipZap macrumors 601

8. mTuran thread starter macrumors newbie

+111111

9. Will2145 macrumors 6502

Will2145

Tried spigen and iloome, one is not aligned properly and the other one is just butt ugly.

The curved glass is just asking to be used nude and that's what Ima going to do. :cool:

10. jldesutter83 macrumors regular

jldesutter83

YES! I have this one for my 6! It's awesome. The best glass protector I've had! I definitely recommend it! :)

11. Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

I have to say that I have been a big fan of Spigen and Power Support protectors in the past. I recently discovered iCarez and have been very impressed with it. Great fit, feel and price. This is my preferred brand thus far for the iP6. Sadly I wasn't real happy with the other 2 products I mentioned this time around for the iPhone.