Don't Buy Verizon Glass Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by haticK, Sep 19, 2014.

1. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

I bought one and it's nice but it barely covers the whole screen which means the edges are at the edge of your screen so you get nice rainbow lines reflecting the sun/light. Dust and all that good stuff also sticks to the edges of it like crazy. I'd take it off but I have nothing else to replace it with but I wouldn't waste your money on this.

2. bobright macrumors 601

Picture? I think they are all going to be like this.

3. jukeboxaddict macrumors newbie

Can anyone speak to whether or not the invisibleshield glass is any better? I know it doesn't go to the edges, but does it produce the same rainbow sort of thing? Every other version of it I've bought for other phones has been fantastic.

4. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

Spigen's glass screen protector is the same. Length-wise, it's fine, but the width of the screen protector does not completely cover the sides. It does not cover a small hairline of the screen on both sides, causing the rainbow effect on the sides.

5. ChubZ macrumors regular

better than the Zagg Glass. It's to big and goes over the curved edges...

6. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

They all are going to be like this. Unless someone sells them curved.

7. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Tapered edges might resolve most of these problems, really wanting a screen protector though. :S

8. haticK thread starter macrumors 6502a

haticK

I feel like they could have made it a little bit bigger to extend off the screen a tiny bit. It literally is the exact size of the touchscreen width-wise. Not too worried about it for now after seeing the drop test videos. Thing is a beast.