DONT buy WRAPSOL ULTRA

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dast1g, Jul 9, 2010.

1. dast1g macrumors regular

dast1g

I decided to purchase a wrapsol ultra for the iPhone 4 . It arrived yesterday in the post so once i took it out of the box the first problem i found was there was dirt all over the screen protector. So i went anyway and tried to apply to find out the screen protector is not aligned properly with the phone :mad: So i took it off and put it to one side but then i noticed there was scratches and scrapes all over my iPhone 4`s screen :mad: the back protector is the only good thing that came with the whole set. Im just warning everyone do NOT buy this product , honestly worst product i have ever bought :mad:

2. plusonechoi macrumors member

anyone else having these problems? i was considering wrapsol, but decided to go with phantom skinz

3. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

4. dast1g thread starter macrumors regular

dast1g

nope straight from wrapsol.com :mad: so pissed off :mad:

5. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

They'll send you a replacement for free. Calm down. I'm assuming that since you are in Ireland, you got part of the first bad batch since your shipping time would be longer. They are now sending out Ultras with much better quality control. I received my replacement overnight when I told them about the errors with the one they sent me. It was packaged completely differently and had no issues whatsoever. Their customer service is excellent, so send them an e-mail and they will get you a new one ASAP.

6. dast1g thread starter macrumors regular

dast1g

i dont think i want a replacement because it caused scrapes on my iphones screen

7. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

That's because of the 'dirt', if the product was like that then why would you apply it?

8. dast1g thread starter macrumors regular

dast1g

i thought the dirt was on the film bit covering the actual protector but when i applied it there was dirt there

9. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Pictures? How bad is it?

10. dast1g thread starter macrumors regular

dast1g

my digital camera is broke so i cant really post pictures. Its pretty noticeable scrapes :(

11. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No offense OP, but why would you try to apply a screen protector that "there was dirt all over the screen protector"

I'm not defending the company as that's uncalled for, but you would have been better served to call the company and request a new protector then try to apply the one that had abrasive material on the protector.

12. dast1g thread starter macrumors regular

dast1g

I thought the dirt was just on the protective film over the screen protector but when I applied it it was actually on the protector itself

13. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Could your phone had dirt on the screen as well?

14. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

not the 1st report of a bad product from them. tons of this in the acc section