Don't know how to register students version

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nomowindo, Mar 21, 2011.

1. nomowindo macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to handle this.

I got as a gift LR student's version, in an shrink wrapped box, never opened. It was purchased on campus at the bookstore by my nephew a student, but he doesn't need it and.

Since he never opened it or registered. I'll be the first and only user. But I don't know if I should use his name during the installation (I serial, CD).

2. simsaladimbamba

As it hasn't been registered yet, you can use your name and the serial provided.
    Btw, you could have just changed your thread title of your original thread: To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

3. nomowindo thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks

BTW

I am glad that I found this site. This site rocks, I'm impressed with the monitoring and prompt response, unlike others they suck.

Oh really, that's great news, I was suspecting that since it was purchased on campus and the buyer had to qualify, and never opened it.

So they don't track the name of the purchaser and the user

4. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Very difficult to do if the box is unopened and uninstalled. :D No, they don't track that information.

5. nomowindo thread starter macrumors newbie

another question

I'm glad that I had the physical CD.

I am wondering if u could tell explain me something else.

I already have a crack sn for another app, but in order to get the actual app. I either need to get it as torrent or if not get the trial copy then punch the sn.

But doing that I need to register. Is there any other to get a trial copy then punch the sn

6. simsaladimbamba

7. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Nope, won't explain that. That would be illegal and against the TOS here.