Don't like suggestion seems to have been removed in iOS 9

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Fatboy71, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Fatboy71 macrumors 65816

Fatboy71

Has anyone else noticed that the "I Don't Like This Suggestion" menu option has disappeared, when you press and hold on an album in the For You section?

It was there with 8.4.1, but it seems to have gone with iOS 9.

Be interesting to know if its back in iOS 9.1, seems a strange feature to remove, as it makes the suggestions more tailored.

2. glasszerosp macrumors newbie

It's seems to be a glitch. On my iPhone playlists I can bring up the menu but on album suggestions I can't. On my iPad I can't bring up the menu for either. On iTunes on my iMac everything is still fine and I can still select the option.

3. Fatboy71 thread starter macrumors 65816

Fatboy71

Yeah I've just tried it now on my iPhone and I can bring up the "I Don't Like This Suggestion" menu on Playlists in the "For You" section, but on the albums in there I can't. Shouldn't take long for a .0.1 update to come and sort it :)

4. Fatboy71 thread starter macrumors 65816

Fatboy71

From a reply from someone on the below thread, this feature is present/working again in iOS 9.1 :)

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...m-this-feature-is-back.1918187/#post-21887762