Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jericho14

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
South Florida
Yosemite is the very first OSX upgrade that gave me so much trouble. Multiple applications that worked just fine on my iMac with 10.9.5, dont work at all with Yosemite. Was a pain in the butt having to backup to OSX Maverick. Now everything working again. :cool:

Padmini

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2014
Yosemite is the very first OSX upgrade that gave me so much trouble. Multiple applications that worked just fine on my iMac with 10.9.5, dont work at all with Yosemite. Was a pain in the butt having to backup to OSX Maverick. Now everything working again. :cool:

I Don't Care!

Certain People Shouldn't Be Allowed TO Make Threads!

iososx

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2014
USA
Once Apple spends more time improving it, functionality and stability should improve. It's too early to judge it at the present.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
Wastes of space

I Don't Care!

Certain People Shouldn't Be Allowed TO Make Threads!

Padmini, you cared enough to begin your contribution to this topic by dismissively insulting someone who was clearly frustrated.

Whilst I can't judge the fitness of Padmini to begin threads, I can quickly and efficiently cause the person's contributions to MacRumors forums to no longer appear.

Result :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.