Don't receive calls when listening to iPod

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lasteve, Aug 19, 2008.

1. lasteve macrumors member

when I'm listening to music on my iPhone 3g 2.0.1 jailbroken, I don't receive any calls. Calls don't come through at all I just get a voicemall afterwards. I tested it myself I call my iPhone from another phone and didn't go through.
    Has anybody experienced this?? Can it just be fixed with software update or should I take it back to apple??

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

What do you mean by "listening to music"? Is this internet Radio (AOL, Pandora, etc)? Are you connected to 3G, WiFi, or EDGE?

TEG

3. lasteve thread starter macrumors member

listening to native music player(iPod), just listening to music I've loaded on my phone. As for Internet connection I'm usually on edge 3g sucks in my area.

4. APainInTheApple macrumors newbie

I'm just curious, but are you using the stock earbuds that came with the iPhone? This is definitely not normal behavior!

5. jan08 macrumors regular

3 year bump to this thread!

I'm having the exact same problem, callers saying that my phone is constantly going to "The phone number you have called is unavailable" on my iPhone 4.

Could this be as a result of the Sennheiser headphones I'm using?