dot running across the screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tkao2025, Feb 2, 2012.

1. tkao2025 macrumors regular

Been a member for awhile now, but first time posting....

Anyways, I just jailbroke my iPhone 4s and this is the first time I've done this. I notice that every time I go into an app that needs a passcode or password, I get a little dot that runs across my screen really fast.....it zips by from left to right. Anyone else notice or have this? I'm wondering what this is and more importantly, is it something I should be concerned about security wise? Thanks

2. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

3. tkao2025 thread starter macrumors regular

Unfortunately not....it just runs by within a millisecond.

4. tkao2025 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok got a picture. If you see just above the letter A on PASSWORD you will see a black arrow. This runs from top left to bottom left of screen

Dot.png

5. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

How odd, I haven't seen anything like it. Can't really help, except advise to do the usual restore/re-jailbreak etc. it is very odd..hopefully someone else might be able to help

6. tkao2025 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks...I uninstalled and reinstalled and still there. I found out what the problem is though. As soon as I uninstalled Springtomize +ios5 the problem went away....once installed it happens again.....maybe I have to play with the settings a bit.

7. tkao2025 thread starter macrumors regular

I've been answering my own questions LOL :D

But anyways if anyone is interested what's causing this is Springtomize/animations/custom duration. If I switch it on I see this and if I turn it off, it's gone....problem solved.

8. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Glad that you've solved it and thanks for updating with the problem, if anyone else has it atleast they can get the answer. :)