iPhone Double chat bubble notification

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blwade, Jan 30, 2015.

1. blwade macrumors 6502

I'm having an issue with 2 message indicators popping up on my status bar and can't figure where 1 is coming from... I suspect it's the same one that is giving me a FB icon I don't want...

These are some tweaks I have installed that deal with the status bar:
    Alkaline (not enabled)
    Open notifier (this is where I have the chat bubble with the number set... No others. And I don't have a FB icon selected)
    Movable
    Status modifier
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin

Im wondering if this is a bug with open notifier since it's only beta? Anyone else having this? Am I missing something?

Attached Files:

2. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Well Status Modifier is what adds\changes the status bar .... so that'd be my bet.

3. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Lockinfo or Intelliscreenx might be responsible if you use of those

----------

Last time I used status modifier, it didn't show notification icons (but that may have changed)

4. blwade thread starter macrumors 6502

I do have lockinfo... Didn't realize it had icons for status bar notifications?

And status modifier has default icons for things like time, cell/wifi signal, tethering, Bluetooth, etc. but not custom notifications like FB or messages.

5. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

settings -> notification center -> messages -> show in status bar

At least in one of the versions of lockinfo7, it had this. not sure if it's implemented in lockinfo8. that's why i said maybe

6. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Not in that settings menu, LOL

7. darricksailo, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015

darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

the dark colored bubble is biteSMS
    the white colored bubble is lockinfo7 (It was in one of the beta versions that implemented status bar icons)

The "Show in Status Bar" only shows up with lockinfo installed. How dare you think i'm lying! :eek::p

[​IMG]

edit: only supported apps have this show in status bar line inside the notification settings (messages is one of them)

8. blwade thread starter macrumors 6502

In LockInfo8, there is no option in the messages settings... But I did find it in the LockInfo settings... Must have overlooked it earlier. Thanks!

Attached Files:

9. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

that's great!

I had forgotten about that master switch for notification center icons, haha