Double o on word2011 - anyone???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by alexm35, Sep 17, 2012.

1. alexm35 macrumors newbie

Hey guys

As i go further in my mac experience seems that things are only happening wrong in MS products...

Well as it does't afect my academic production, it's anoying that we can have it always.
    i have a double o every time i use a word with o in the final with the ção combination

Anyone have this problem ???

see the screen capture for this problem

[​IMG]

2. Pndrgnsvc macrumors 6502

Pndrgnsvc

Until a true fix via one who really knows µS is posted, perhaps a work around is to use the AutoCorrect feature to eliminate the offending "o". Alas, given the unusual circumstance/condition, I am uncertain that will work, but it can't hurt to try…

3. alexm35 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Pnd

Ty for your help. I try it and just do the job. ANd, as i said that doens't affect really my production, but is anoying having the o duplicated if u write it only once. I know that some years ago there was a virus in windows platform that make this issue.... but this virus he duplicate all the letters so i guess is nothing like that.
    It seems that is something like a wrong interpretation after the special char ç and ã then the system recog 2 presses on the o key than only one. ( and no i only press once :)

AS always, MS help didn't help at all on this one too.

Anyone???

Ty
    Alex

4. Pndrgnsvc macrumors 6502

Pndrgnsvc

Another thought (guess)…

Does the problem exist regardless of the font used? Try using a different font and if that fixes things, the previous (corrupted) font may be at fault.

5. iriki macrumors newbie

Amazingly this isn't fixed in 2015... I too, thought about that old windows virus, but this a Mac right? :D