Double-tapping home button crashes springboard after JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by glowrider, Oct 14, 2010.

1. glowrider macrumors regular

So, did the limera1n update, installed sbsettings, veency, bitesms, lockscreen, my3g and activator came along.

Every time I double tap home, it crashes and I have the sad iphone face. I've tried rebooting, but am reluctant to do a restore if I don't have to.

Anyone encounter this problem? Have a solution?

iphone 4 with ios 4.1.

2. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

No need to restore. A springboard crash is because of some piece of JB software that is installed. What version of bite are you running?

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I haven't seen that issues around but it seen to me that whatever you have linked to double click home bottom on Activator is a broken 4.1 app, just go into Activator and see that App os link to that action and remove it. (or see if thee is an update for that app that may fix 4.1 compatibility)

Were you JB before? what did you had set to do when you double tap home before?

4. glowrider thread starter macrumors regular

Latest beta 5 from their repo.

Forgot to mention that I checked activator. Double tap on home is unassigned. Just crashes. Restored to default and same thing.

5. glowrider thread starter macrumors regular

Grr, forgot I had snappy. Gone and no prob now. Thx for the ideas.

6. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

Try installing activator. If that's a full list of everything you have installed via cydia it should be the only thing causing it.

Haha ok!