Doubt about buying MC812 or wait for new iMac?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by dangerly, Nov 17, 2012.

  1. dangerly macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    #1
    Good morning,
    having a doubt on buying a 21.5" MC812 iMac for 1461,00 € or waiting for the new iMacs.
    As regards the new 21.5" iMac I don't care for the slimmer design, and mostly I don't like not being able to upgrade RAM myself and the absence of the DVD drive.
    The new 27.0" iMac is too big and expensive, for a little more I could buy a MacPro.
    Would the MC812 be a good choice for the price (1461,00 €)?
    Thank You
     
  2. comatory macrumors 6502a

    comatory

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    #2
    So tired of this. Please read other countless threads on this topic.

    Also - Mac Pro is very different machine with no display in the price.
     
  3. dangerly thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    #3
    I know MacPro is a totally different machine and also much user upgradeadable.
    Sorry if i made another countless thread. An administrator can delete my thread, no problem.
    Thank You
     

Share This Page