Doubt about payment status, apple store online

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eljulian, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Eljulian macrumors newbie

Hello,
    My name is Julian and I follow these forums for a long time, but this is the first time that I participate.

I bought an iPhone 6 on the online Apple store last black friday to get the 50$ giftcard.

In the site, my order is separate in two items, the gift card costing 50$, and the iPhone with 50$ under the price.

I paid with debit card and Apple only hold 50 $ on my bank account, today I receive the gift card and in my bank the payment of the 50$ has become effective.

My doubt is that Apple yet not hold the funds of the iPhone on my bank account, in my bank there no record of the purchase of the phone (only the 50 $ of the gift card), I don't know if that is normal, on the apple site the status of the iPhone is "Processing Items" and I have not received any information about the status payment of the phone.

The delivery date is: Dec 15- Dec 18

My question is, when Apple will hold the funds in my bank account?, is normal that they haven't charged or holded the funds yet?

PS: Sorry for my english.

Best regards,

Julian.

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Sure, sounds normal. They won't charge until the phone ships. Relax. :)

3. Eljulian thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, it was as you said. Today they began to prepare the shipment, and has been charged the cost on my bank account.

I see that I was worrying for nothing.