doubt in New iPod Touch 8gb vs. 32gb (specs)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iPorFerLuis, Sep 7, 2010.

1. iPorFerLuis macrumors newbie

Hi everyone.

I'm considering to buy the new iPod Touch but i have a doubt:

is the specs (ram, A4 chip clock) in the new ipod touch 8gb exactly the same of the 32 Gb version?? or it's is too soon to know??

I really like to know to pull the trigger in the pre-order here in Portugal..

Thanks..

2. EJR macrumors member

Everything except the flash memory (8,32,64) is exactly the same across models. It's the reason why we saw the 8GB get bumped from 199.99 to 229.99.

3. techiie macrumors newbie

Ipod

everything else the memory is same in both the Ipod Touch

4. polaris20 macrumors 68020

I would really think twice about saving the $70 bucks though; I currently have a 16GB with only 6GB left, and that's with a modest amount of apps, some music, and 1 movie.

It really is worth the $70 to go to 32GB. Maybe not $170 for the 64GB, but definitely the 32GB.

5. iPorFerLuis thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the answers

i'm considering the ipod touch 8 gb version because i am waiting for the iPad release here in Portugal for the amount of apps and surf the web anywhere =P

on-the-go is where I practically going to use the ipod most of the time, for my "top" list of apps and some music. I was considering the new iPod nano, but for +70€, I prefer the ipod touch :)

6. SlamJam12 macrumors regular

Difference

That's what I was wondering about the new iPod Touch. I thought there was something different about the expense of the each model. The 8 GB went up in price.
    That makes me wonder how the Back to School promotion will be laid out next year for a free iPod with a Mac.

7. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

Hmmm... Didnt think about that. I guess they would boost it to $229, just for the Touch 8GB, but then keep it the same if you want to buy any other iPod.