Doubtful about AT&T order. Wait for white?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daitalianjob, Jun 15, 2010.

1. daitalianjob macrumors regular

So I ordered from AT&T around 2:30pm and I got my confirmation and printed my receipt, but I still haven't gotten my email. The order doesn't show up on the site so I called and the customer service lady n she said it wasn't in the system (yet?) and as she was contacting ecomm (the company that handles the online orders) I got disconnected...so as of now I doubt I'll get one and highly doubt the order even went in. Even if it goes through now, it probably won't realize how early I ordered and I'll still probably be screwed till way after release day. I'd prob just cancel it if thats the case.

So as I sit here and think, I lean toward just waiting for the white which is what I wanted the whole time. I want it to come out soon though :-/ so I hope apple wises up and stops with this BS. I really want the white but I better not get screwed by apple. This isn't what I was looking forward to after the WWDC.

2. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

3. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Not only white one does look good, but it will represent better value on ebay, craiglist and everywhere else. Dunno what is up with apple, but thanks for letting me down today. Keep it up.